TipsForSuccess: How to Predict Your Future

TipsForSuccess: How to Predict Your Future

 


How to Predict Your Future

Chris has always wondered, "What's going to happen to me? What does the future hold?"

He remembers his father saying, "All you can do is hope for the best." So Chris hopes and hopes.

"I hope I get paid more for my work. I hope people will be more grateful to me. I hope my investments will skyrocket so I can retire. I also hope I win the lottery."

After a year of hoping, nothing changes for Chris.

While watching television, Chris hears someone say, "We must remember the past to prevent things from happening in the future."

So he reviews his mistakes and vows not to repeat them. Another year passes without improvement.

Chris learns on the Internet about fate. "The future is predetermined. It's out of your hands."

He concludes, "No one knows what'll happen. I'll wait and see, just like everyone else."

Chris is a spectator.

Time Machine

If you could look through a time machine and see 100 years into the future, what would you see?

If you see a space-age society with incredible computers, robots and space travel, you know the scientists, engineers and techies are the most ambitious.

If society is wealthy and prosperity is available to all, you know the entrepreneurs, managers and business owners are the most ambitious.

If you see a world at war and people are getting killed every day, you know arms dealers, terrorists and some types of politicians are the most ambitious.

To see the future of our world, just look for the most persistent, passionate and intense people and you see the future.

What fires up this powerful ambition in people?

Are You a Spectator or Player?


You predict and control your future by setting exciting goals that you are sure you can achieve.

"If a man can dream, if a man can have goals, he can be happy and he can be alive. If he has no goals he doesn't even have a future."-- L. Ron Hubbard

You ask, "What should I make happen? What shall I accomplish? What do I WANT in my future?"

The future is like an empty field. No one is playing on it yet. You can run out there and start the game.

While people like Chris are sitting in the stands, YOU PLAY THE GAME OF LIFE.

Take Action


Write down your three most important goals.

What ACTION can you take RIGHT NOW to make progress for each of these goals?

Do it now.

You may be amazed at how much progress you can make, just by starting.

So start!
 


Provided by TipsForSuccess.org as a public service to introduce you to the technology of L. Ron Hubbard.

Copyright © 2004 TipsForSuccess.org. All rights reserved. Grateful acknowledgment is made to L. Ron Hubbard Library for permission to reproduce selections from the copyrighted works of L. Ron Hubbard. Programmed in the United States.

For books by L. Ron Hubbard, additional articles or information about TipsForSuccess.org, click here.

To contact us, click here.

 

Blog Archive